Barnet Council has confirmed that it will be launching two NEW funds to support the local community this month. Find out more below!
The Barnet Community Innovation Fund
Set to open to its first wave of applicants on the 16 February, the Barnet Community Innovation Fund is offering the following grants:
- Small grant: up to £2,000
- Start-up grant: up to £10,000
- Big idea grant: up to £65,000
In the first round there will be a total of £150,000 up for grabs for projects that meet the following priorities:
- support unpaid carers
- provide digital inclusion projects for older residents
- support residents who have lost or are at risk of losing their jobs
- projects that minimise the risk of lost functionality and mobility in older residents
For more information on the fund, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The National Lottery Community Fund
Grants will be awarded to organisations supporting people through the COVID-19 crisis. Barnet will be holding an online workshop on advice on applying for the scheme on 11 February, 2pm - 3.30pm (book your place here) or 15 February, 10.30am - 12.00pm (book your place here).