From today, some Coronavirus restrictions have changed:
- Friends and families can meet up together outdoors in parks or private gardens – this is limited to ‘rule of six’ or two households.
- Formally organised outdoor sports can restart, with venues such golf courses and tennis courts reopening.
- You no longer have to stay at home, but many restrictions will remain in place.
- You should continue to work from home if you can, and minimise travel as much as possible.
- Unfortunately, holidays abroad are still not allowed to protect against new variants brought back into the UK.
This marks the next step in the Government’s Roadmap – as the vaccination programme continues to roll out. It is vital we don’t risk the progress we have made and follow the rules carefully so that we can return to normal.
You can see the Coronavirus restrictions on Gov.uk, including what has changed from today, here - (COVID-19) Coronavirus restrictions: what you can and cannot do - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) or on the graphic below.